Counseling is not just for those struggling, but for those who desire a greater sense of wellbeing and satisfaction in life.
One of Stephanie’s greatest passions is to focus on the “whole” person in counseling, and therefore uses a holistic approach in her sessions. In order to achieve lasting change, often times addressing mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects in our life is important. Stephanie aims to do this by targeting these areas in counseling, providing resources, and working closely with other practitioners who specialize in these areas if needed.
Whether you are seeking counseling services for a place to work through major life issues, past traumatic experiences, a current crisis or critical life decision, or you are just looking for someone to help with your general overall health, Stephanie provides a safe and professional environment to help achieve your goals.
Some of the areas individuals, couples, and families focus on in counseling with Stephanie are:
- Addictions (food, chemical, sexual, substance)
- Anxiety and Depression Disorders
- Blending Families and Co-Parenting
- Career, Vocational and Work Issues
- Grief and other Life Transitions
- Marriage Counseling and Divorce
- Pre-Marital or Pre-Engagement Counseling
- Relationship Concerns and Infidelity
- Stress Management and Trauma
- Infertility, Pregnancy and Birth Complications